* 21 characters, two actors, one romantic story - Pride and Prejudice has been adapted for the stage and opens at the Jermyn Street Theatre at the end of November. It's one of my favourite novels so look out for my review.
* The UK's first true story-telling festival opens in London from Oct 16-22. Events at the Tellit festival includes spoken word, theatre, movement and comedy and is on at various venues across London.
* The Acedian Pirates, the debut play from Jay Taylor (Nell Gwyn, Wolf Hall, Bring up the Bodies), opens at Theatre503 on Oct 26 to Nov 19 promising to challenge our understanding of mythology and ask key questions about military occupation.
* First of two 'secret' theatre productions is Chelsea Theatre's A Doll's House which is performed in a house, the location of which is revealed 24 hours before (various dates from now until December.
* Second 'secret' theatre is Code 2121 which is performed somewhere in East London near Bethnal Green - instructions delivered on ticket purchase - and is based on a story where criminal trials are judged by an audience who get to investigate the crime scene and judge the fate of the accused. It is on now until Oct 20.